Andy called past Kustom Kommune with his flaked out 1963 BSA Scrambler to see what the deal was with transferring his Club Permit over to Machine Social, we helped him out and got all the club rego docs sorted and signed on the spot.
Transferring club rego is easy;
- you must to be a financial member of Machine Social Co (sign up here).
- we, the club, need to write a letter to VicRoads advising them that you are current financial member and that we approve of the transfer,
- you need to write a letter to VicRoads advising them of the Club permits you wish to transfer,
- you need to fill out a Vehicle Eligibility and Standards declaration form and get it signed by the club,
- Lastly, head over to VicRoads to complete the transfer. Easy!
We have all the documents here for you, so you can sit back, grab a coffee and we’ll get you sorted.
Check out Andy’s awesome 1963 BSA Scrambler with the perfect 60’s metal flake!