VicRoads have recently announced that Club Permits can now be renewed online. Renewing online is simple:
- Make sure your Machine Social Membership is current
- Download & Fill out the new VicRoads Club Permit Endorsement Form
- Email the completed Endorsement Form to us via the contact form to sign and return to you
- Sign your club permit renewal notice.
- Submit your renewal and pay the renewal fee online via your myVicRoads account
Due to COVID-19 we’ve put in place a quick and easy appointment booking system to enable us to limit the number of people on site at any one time and help me manage my time.
To make these visits quick, easy and efficient, I encourage you to print out and fill in the relevant forms before attending your appointment; these will be automatically sent to you in your Appointment Confirmation email. If you don’t have access to a printer, we do have these forms ready at the workshop, but it would be appreciated if you could bring them pre-filled during this period.
Appointments are available on Thursdays & Saturdays between 12pm-7pm. You can book online below.
POSTING YOUR RENEWALS TO US:
You are more than welcome to mail renewal documents to us to sign and send back. Please include a stamped return envelope (or chuck in a couple of bucks) and mail to:
Machine Social Inc
c/o Jimmy Goode
8 Duke Street,
Abbotsford VIC 3067